Exam Preparation for Grade 10 Academic History
- You will have a multiple choice section dealing with information up until and including our World War 2 Unit. (See review sheets and quizzes from first four units).
- You will have a matching section dealing with the political figures assigned for culminating tasks. (We will go to the computer lab on Monday to allow you to watch the slideshows and acquire the “cheat sheets” for each figure if you have not done so yet.)
- You will have a short answer section, similar in format to the questions you answered on unit tests. The topics for these questions will be similar to the topics outlined on your “Big Picture” review sheet.
- You will have a long answer essay-style question with the topic also based on your “Big Picture” review sheet.
- In case you need a new copy, the review sheets from past units are posted on our class webpage. We did not do a formal unit test for Unit 3 (we did a series of quizzes instead) but the review sheet for that information is also posted.
- “The Big Picture” Final Exam Review Sheet will be handed out in class.
- We will have computer lab time on Monday to prep for the Matching section
- We will have an in-class set of study sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- I would suggest breaking up your studies over multiple nights, going over a different review sheet each night, including the “Big Picture” review at the end
- I am available by e-mail if a question comes up while studying outside of class time.
Exam: Tuesday, June 27 at 9AM in Room 220
*Don’t forget to bring your textbook!